Dear Pet Owners,
By now we are all aware of the increasing threat of coronavirus (COVID-19). It is very important that we do our bit to slow the spread of the virus.
Although here at the vet, we continue to maintain a very high standard of hygiene, we ask owners to help minimise the risk of infection to our staff and other owners.
This will allow the Ark Veterinary Hospital to continue to the provide the best possible care for your pets!
From the 17th March 2020, Ark Veterinary Hospital has implemented the following policy.
If one or more of the following apply to you, we ask you to refrain from coming into the clinic.
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus
- You are showing symptoms of the virus eg. Fever, cough, shortness of breath and/or breathing difficulties
If one of these do apply to you and we agree that your pet needs to be seen urgently, please see if a friend or member of family may be able to bring your pet to us on your behalf.
Or call us on (02)94161300 so that we can try and arrange an alternative solution.
Our vets will also be offering video consults to those unable to get their animal to us for ongoing pet care.
This will soon be available via our website arkvets.com.au. We will send you an update when this service is available.
For those of you who will be attending the clinic, please try and do the following:
- Interpersonal distancing
- Use hand sanitisers provided at reception and in the consult rooms
- Cover your mouth with your elbow if you cough or sneeze
- Only have one person per pet attending the clinic whenever possible
Here at Ark Vets, your pets are the most important thing to us. Let’s all work together so that we can continue to give them the care they deserve!
Thank you for your support!
From all the staff at the Ark Veterinary Hospital